Hi! I am a senior student. My mejor is educaion. I like chatting with a lot of people, traveling and eating. Especially I love love love grapeflute!

2007年4月21日土曜日

flowers(´∀`)ノ~♡ and my stories of studying english in the secondary school

Today, I bought some flowers, a tulip and 4 pansys, at Yoichi. Yoichi was crowded. The sellres was so frendly and discounted on it! I was really lucky. And then, I planted these in planters. Spring comes to my room with them.
Le't see... I have to my home work.

1.Your most enjoyable language learning experience at school and an explanation of why
I don't remember clearly but it is the class with ALT in junior high school. It was big chances to use English that I learned. Our ALT was young men and he has good character. He tought us english and his country's culture. I liked traveling and I visited USA before, but I did not know real USA's culture, so it was enjoynable class for me. He sometimes tought us the difference and common things between USA and Japan. I realized we had a stereotype for other countrys.

2.Your least enjoyable language learning activity at school and an explanation of why
It is practice of english words becouse it was monotonous and I feared mistakes.

3.Your most valuable language learning activity at school and an explanation of why
Let me see...it is the class that we tried role play. We memorized the lines and played it. We devised it, so I think it was one of the most valuable language learning activity.

4.Your least valuable language learning activity at school and an explanation of why
High school's classes for center examination becouse we only answered questions and listened explanations.

5.Overall, how would you rate your experience as an English learner?
50% becouse I did not felt the necessity for useing english.

6.The influence you think your language learning experience will have on your teaching
I did not like English class when I was in secondary school becouse it was boring, so I want to make it fun and make the purpose clear why we study english.

6 件のコメント:

pizza さんのコメント...

Hello Kiki!I'm Pizza.
I think it is interesting to understand other cultures too.
And when I was in high school,I don't like to study only for entrance examination. I want to make my class enjoyable too.
See you next class!

JH さんのコメント...

Hi Kiki,
Do you want to be a secondary school teacher?
JH

nakki さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Nakki.The least enjoynable activity was practice of words,I think so,too. But remembering English words is very important to enjoy English. Well, how do you think enjoyable practice of words is?

kiki さんのコメント...

Thank you for a comment, Pizza.
I think high school's english classws are good chance to be good at english, so I hope we will have more time to use it not only reading, writing and grammer.
How du you think to make it more enjoynable?
See you class☆

kiki さんのコメント...

Thank you for a comment.
Actually I want to be an elemenary school teacher, but I hope I can learn important things how to teach English for children in this class.

kiki さんのコメント...

Thank you for a comment☆
Well, I think it is boring to use only ward card and reprat after our teacher. I studied english in the unioversity class, and then I realized that words have histrical things or cultres.
It is maybe defficult for students. However, I think it will makd more enjoynable to study words.
How do you think about it?