Hi! I am a senior student. My mejor is educaion. I like chatting with a lot of people, traveling and eating. Especially I love love love grapeflute!

2007年5月4日金曜日

Important things for me

I have some important things. I love my family, friends, nature, hot spring and so on. My family live in Fukuchi in Aomori prefecture. I come back to my hometown now. I talked with my family about a lot of things, for example our future and reminiscences. My mother is good listener, so I can talk real intention to her. We sometimes spat but it is very important for me becouse it is a lecture of life. Recently, we talked about my future. I want to be a teacher but I want to go to a graduate school, too. To be sure, my parents thought that I will be a teacher, but it is big conflict and a problem for me. I explained my opinion but I couldn't talk it well. They maybe understanded me. Actually I can't decide it but I chose to study hard to be an elementary school teacher and then I am going to study for a graduate school. My family supported me to choose it. I think family is one of the most important things for my life.

You know, hot spring is important for me too, becouse it makes me relax. I was shoked at first few days in morioka, becouse there are no hot springs! I can not go there by my bicycle...I will live in the city it have good spas.

8 件のコメント:

JH さんのコメント...

Hi Kiki,
Life is full of difficult decisions, isn't it?
JH

satona さんのコメント...

Hi Kiki(´∀`)ノI'm Moomin.
Your family is very nice!!There may be worries,but things you thought hard would help you in the future.Let's try a lot of things each other o(^∀^)o

kiki さんのコメント...

Re>Mr. JH
Hi Mr. JH,
Yes, it is. I will meet with more difficult one in my future.
I think your decision that you came to japan is very big one. What is the signal fir you?

Re>Moomin
Hi Moomin,
Thank you for comment. Let's try to make our life more exciting!

patapata さんのコメント...

Hi! Kiki,
You spend good time in your home town, isn't it? I think the decision will be so hard. I am very happy to listen your talk. And can you go to cafe to talk??

patapata

kiki さんのコメント...

Re>patapata
Hi patapata!
It was good time chatting with you after the exam. How is your stomach? I hope it'll be better soon. Well, if you can, let's go to a stone spa.

rozen さんのコメント...

Good evening☆
I can't write down a comment here untill a few minites ago because of the accident of NTT servwer.
Well,I wirte the comment!
You will go back to your hometown to be a teacher...it hear very nice because your dream will be a true!
But you confuse don't you?
I can't find how the problem is,but I wish you'll find the best answer that make your life very very very wonderful!!ヽ(^ー^)♪

kiki さんのコメント...

Re>Rozan
Hi, Rozan. Thank you for a comment(´u`)
I could not use my PC too!!

patapata さんのコメント...

Hi Kiki,
I spend really good time after pre-test, too! Let's go chatting after the exam!!
Anyway my stomach is not good. I have to choose something to eat, because some foods make my stomach bad. For example,spicy foods, foods made of milk, and so on.

Sure!! Let's go to the stone spa. Maybe we will be so relaxing☆