Hi! I am a senior student. My mejor is educaion. I like chatting with a lot of people, traveling and eating. Especially I love love love grapeflute!

2007年5月16日水曜日

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to revieware Using movement and Find someone who. You can view them here

1 Using movement
I think movement is really interesting way to teach english becouse it is a lucid explanation. It can use for progressive, but I wonder how it use for other grammer. I am going to think about it follow sentence.
Second-year student at junior high learn the past form. It is new notion for them, so I think it is good way to comparison with present form. Students is moving and teacher said two difference sentences. After teacher said some pair, students understand how to use it.

2 Questionnaire
I did the practice 'questionnaire' when I was at junior high school. Students don't have a lot of chance to use english their realistic scene, so it is a good chance for them. I suggest that the questions are had to contempolate more. If the question is that students really want to ask someone, they would ask more actively. I think if students can write it, making the questions is a practice for make a sentence too.

4 件のコメント:

rozen さんのコメント...

Hi☆
I think your both propositions are very nice!
When I Mr Hall made one of us to stand up and to go to the window and close it and back to her seat and while she was doing above,he announced about what she was doing with two sentences,present forms and present progressive forms.
And I also think in the puestionnaire,students can do more positively if the sentences have somethings which has some relations to their real life.
Thank you!

hikkun さんのコメント...

Hi, Kiki.
I did questionarie activity in junior high school, too. We often ask people what did they do. This conversation is indispensable to communicate smoothly in our life. It is more good that not make question one-sided but you give answer and opinion, I think.
I approve your opinion.

JH さんのコメント...

Kiki,
Good ideas, however, jr. high school students are very reluctant to talk. How would you get them to exchange their opinions in the interview activity.

mayuchan さんのコメント...

Hi, Kiki! Thank you for your lesson. I enjoyed learning English. Making pair is very nice idea. All students can make some sentences and speak English. They will be fun.